Technology has brought share market trading right at your fingertips. If you are a beginner when it comes to stock market trading, then you can try trading through a mobile trading app. Indiabulls Shubh is a one of a kind discount trading platform in India. This share market app is designed to make trading easier for investors. With this app, you can do seamless trading in F&O, Equity, and Currency segments.
First lets us look at what makes Indiabulls Shubh stand out from other Indian share market apps.
Top Features of the Indiabulls Shubh App
- The Indiabulls Shubh app offer Zero* to lower brokerage for trading.
- Margin facility provided is 12% p.a. only.
- Easy to use interface with market alerts.
- Swift registration process.
- Complete online on-boarding.
- Personalized watch list for traders.
- Traders can start trading anytime and from anywhere.
How to Register and Start Trading with Indiabulls Shubh
1. Download the App
You can download the Indiabulls Shubh app for free from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
2. Login Process
Once you have downloaded the app, you can log in using your phone number. You will receive an OTP, which you need to enter to complete the login process.
3. Enter the relevant details
Once your log in is successful, you need to enter the following details:
- Personal Details
- Communication Details
- Bank Details
4. Upload Documents
As the registration process is digital, you only need to upload the soft copies of the following documents:
- Proof of Address
- Ration ID
- Voter ID
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
5. In Person Verification
Once your documents have been verified, you will be prompted for an in-person verification via video recording. You need to show your proof of address while recording the video.
6. Choose a Trading Plan
Once your registration is done, you can choose a trading plan such as F&O, Equity or currency. You can choose from a range of subscription plans for your trading needs.
7. Pay the Account Opening Charges & Start Trading
Once you have selected the plan you can pay the account opening charges. Indiabulls Shubh accepts different modes of payment such as Debit/Credit card, Internet banking and UPI.
After you pay the account opening charges, your trading account is created and you can start trading with this share market software at your disposal.
Indiabulls Shubh offers affordable subscription plans for its traders. Let us have a look at these plans.
Indiabulls Subscription Plan Details
- There is Zero brokerage on intraday and delivery for Equity, F&O and currency segments trading.
- Get unlimited trading access
- The subscription plans start from Rs 1,000 for 30 days.
- No interest charged on Margin funding
- Get 5X exposure for trading in equity markets for both intraday and delivery.
- Get 2X exposure in F7O and 4X exposure in Margin Trading.
- Transparent fee structures for smooth payments
- Get a free 30-day trial for a month and start your subscriptions form the 31st day.
- Choose the auto-renewal option and remove the hassle of manually renewing your plans.
- Open a demat account online if you are not a KRA client.
- With the Indiabulls Shubh subscription plan, you can trade via mobile or desktop, or also avail the Phone Trading Facility to place trading orders.
- Choose to upgrade or downgrade your subscription plan from the app itself.
Indiabulls Shubh is the ideal subscription-based trading platform. This stock market app in India helps you enjoy unlimited trading at the most pocket-friendly subscription plans. So if you are thinking to start trading in the share market, then avail the services of Indiabulls Shubh and start trading at lightning speed.